Sunday, March 25, 2012

A Little Black Dress Is Nice, But I'll Take My White One Any Day!

Before I went to Florida to get hitched and all that great stuff, my sister and brother in law came down for my endowment and my wonderfully 8 month pregnant sister took me out and took some bridal shots of me.

TO SAY IT WAS INTERESTING WOULD BE AN UNDERSTATEMENT! Here I was in a wedding dress and my 8 month pregnant sister was waddling around after me taking my picture! Here's a few of my favorites :)


 This is where my 8 month pregnant sister tries to squat so she can be lower than me!
 AND when THAT didn't work she stood on her tippy toes and made ME lean forward! :)




 Pretty much the ONE and ONLY serious shot she got because after that I couldn't stop smiling!




 What you CAN'T see is that I'm pretty much lean in back and my arms are shaking so Kay could be eye level with me!

 Kaylene was standing on a huge boulder to get the next two and they're pretty much my FAVORITE ones! :)

 Later that day at the Temple- notice how pregnant she is!
Love my Grandma Turner! I hope that one day when I'm her age I'm just as sharp, quick witted, and loved as she is!

2 comments:

  1. It was so fun to take those pictures, aus! Prego belly and all! Lets do another photo shoot sometime just for kicks!

    ReplyDelete